Sunday, May 20, 2012

Honeywell Enviracaire 50250 air purifier

Honeywell Enviracaire 50250 air purifier Tube. Duration : 3.33 Mins.


The positive reviews speak for themselves for this air purifier. It is highly rated by Consumer Reports and has many good reviews on Amazon.com. I thought I would address the "supposed" negatives people mentioned in other reviews, regarding the noise level and the led light on the unit. My video will let you hear and see these "issues" for yourself to make your own decision. To me, these aren't an issue at all. I was shocked that it made a difference in my allergies after the very first night of use. I can actually breathe out of my nose while sleeping now, without having to use one of those breathe right strips. Worth every penny!

Tags: air purifier, honeywell

Recommend : find accordion notes cheap coffee maker buy air hockey

No comments:

Post a Comment